Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb 7-13

We have been so good about not eating sugar.  We did take a little dip this week.  We had Hogi Yogi on Wednesday, shakes on Saturday, and some chocolate cake on Sunday.  It was Valentine's week, I blame it on that.  I love running with Greg.  It really pushes me to do better.  My knee was really hurting on Friday and Saturday, so i bought some new running shoes.  I'm hoping that they will do the trick.  It was raining on Monday, so we didn't run that day, but we did ok the rest of the week.  I love that three miles has become so easy.  Yea!  Anyway here is the break-down.

Monday: Raining, we did nothing
Tuesday: 3 miles
Wednesday: 3 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: 3 miles, then we went dancing afterward!
Saturday: 4.5 miles

Weigh in: +36!!!!!  I lost almost a pound and a half in one week.  I'm so excited.  I hope I meet my goal, and I hope that the shoes help my knees.  We also bought a knee brace, so I'm really hoping that I will be able to do the half-marathon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment