Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb 21-27

Ok, we hit a bit of a bump over the weekend that has lasted until today.  We are going today, but we have been slackers.  This is what we did last week:

Monday:       3 miles
Tuesday:       1.5 miles
Wednesday:  Rest
Thursday:      3 miles
Friday:          3 miles
Saturday:      Rest

10.5 miles total for the week
Weight in:     +36 

Haha, so I guess we didn't do too bad, but I had a major issue with my new shoes.  I took them back on Saturday, and got a size larger, and a different style with lower arches.  I have very flat feet, and my new shoes were making my knees and ankles really happy, but my feet were very upset.  Haha, anyway, we are going to try to do better this week.  We are also thinking about doing the Rex Lee 5k on March 12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment