Monday, March 25, 2013

This is now my weight loss extravaganza page/ Training of a Triathlete blog.  

I was just looking over some of the way old posts on this page, and it was very enlightening.  We are doing so much better then we were back then, but it was the start of our weight loss process.  Funny note - We found out that what we thought was about a mile was really only about 0.6 of a mile, so the numbers are a little off. lol.  

To start off let me introduce you to this Kathy.  This is me at my very highest weight. (I stole this pic from a friend on facebook, hope that's ok.) At this time we were literally eating whatever, and how much we wanted.  Pizza for dinner followed by a giant bowl of ice cream with reeses, and oreos on top almost every night.    

I realized that I had to do something a week or two before this pic was taken.  My clothes were not fitting well anymore. So I went to target, and had to buy size 18.  It just hit me that if I got any bigger, I would have to buy in the plus size category.  I was not ok with that.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kat!

    I think this is AWESOME! I think you are AWESOME! I can see such a HUGE difference in you since this photo was taken (hmmm...looks familiar, lol). I seriously look up to you ALOT! Now that I don't have "being pregnant" or "gonna be pregnant soon" as an excuse I really need to start doing better and following your example. Right now I pretty much eat whatever I want and I need to cut it out. Before I had Abby I was at my all time healthiest and I look back to pics of me and wish I was there again. I know it is totally doable I just need to believe in myself. Anyways I wont waste anymore space with my rants but just wanted to tell you that I think you are AWESOME and I do look up to you and hope I can get my butt in gear. Thanks BUD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah I kinda stole your pic. You are awesome Brit!! I look up to you too. What you are doing is not easy, and you are doing a great job. Thanks for always being such a good friend!!!

    ReplyDelete