Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy yet Sad

Weigh in today was a little disheartening.  I have gained a pound.  So I am at +39.5 pounds.  I walked two miles on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Hubby and I then both went on a two mile jog on Saturday.  We didn't eat the best though.  We had Burger King on Monday, and Wendys on Tuesday and Friday.  Saturday, we had McDonalds for breakfast and Kentucky Fried Chicken for Lunch/Dinner.  We also ate a lot of butterfinger ice cream.  So yeah, this weeks goal is to only eat out once!  We really can't afford eating out that much anyway.  It just gets so tempting.  I have noticed that I have been twice as hungry these last couple of weeks, and nothing sounds better than a nice juicy burger and fries.  lol.  Anyway, the good news is that I have noticed that my clothes are fitting better.  Even though I haven't been losing the weight like I've wanted, I'm still happy that things aren't as snug.  I'm already off to a good start this week, so I hope I will finally have a week of meeting my goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment