Monday, January 31, 2011

Update

Last week I did the following:

Monday: Walked 3 miles
Tuesday: Rest day
Wednesday: Walked 3 miles
Thursday: Jogged 2 miles
Friday:  Rest day
Saturday: Jogged 2 miles 

Weigh in: +38.5

It is becoming much easier to walk/jog more everyday.  My ankles don't hurt nearly as much as they used to, and I jogged almost the entire 2 miles on Saturday.  I think that we only ate out on the weekend this week, but I did eat a whole lot of cookies and ice cream almost everyday.  I think I need to eat more little snacks during the day.  My goal for this week is to make it until Friday without having sugar snacks.  And I'm serious this time. lol.  I am getting a little bit frustrated because I thought that I would be doing much better considering how much activity I have been doing.  I do feel a lot better though, so I should just focus on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment