Monday, August 5, 2013

Who knew I was a Pear ??

When I was in high school, I spent 3 months interning with an aerobics instructor.  She told me that people were either apple or pear shaped - they either carried there weight on there upper body making them an apple, or they carried it on the lower body making them a pear. 

I have always considered myself an apple.  I carry most of my weight on my upper body.  One thing I have noticed about my measurements is that I have had pretty good loses every where except my hips.  I have not seen a significant change in about half a year.  This didn't ever bother me because it's not an area that I have concern about, but I looked in the mirror the other day and realized that I am pear!  Because I have lost so much in other areas, I'm actually kind of curvy now.  Who knew?  It was just an interesting realization for me. 

Also...I weighed myself.  :P  Why do I do this to myself?  I'm doing ok though, I just can't let it get out of control.  Training is going well.  The time is almost here, and my first day back to doing both jobs is next Thursday.  :(  It has been a really great summer, and it's looking like I will actually have a classroom this year, which is exciting.  I just hope I can keep everything up and keep my sanity as well.  

Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment