Friday, October 15, 2010

Digital Story Functions

During class this week we talked about different aspects of digital stories. We talked about pictures, music, text, additional audio effects, and narration. Each part of the digital story has a function; it adds key features to the story. The story would not be the same if you took certain parts out.

Knowing this, I will try to make sure that my story is strong in all of these areas. I think it also will make the process easier now that I know about the smaller pieces of a digital story.

I think it will make a huge difference in the classroom. The whole point of the story is to give students a better idea of what you are talking about for a specific subject. It is much more emotional and real when you can become lost in a story that is done well, rather than just listening to the teacher. It sticks with people, and as teachers that is exactly what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment